- That God is a Triune Being, represented as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- That God-in-Flesh as the Son sacrificed Himself to redeem us
- That as many as believe now have the right and responsibility to function in this world as Children of the Most High
- That as Children, we have access to phenomenal Power to be used for Our Father's Glory
- That this inherited phenomenal Power is predicated on the amount of God's Love, Faith, and Hope we learn to develop
- That regardless of the situation, circumstances, or environment, those who are God's Children can and will achieve the absolute best for themselves and those depending on them to manifest themselves
- That GFBC, Inc. knows and shares these Truths and much more as we worship and fellowship. Come, see, and experience this with us!
What We Do
Share Love =
this is a supernatural (nothing spooky or hocus-pokey, just far above our normal ability) transfer of God's Care, Concern, and Unconditional with Genuine positive giving of ourselves to one another.
This not only applies to those we know, it is for anyone we encounter because the Truth is we all have the potential of becoming something... either better or worse!
Love often makes all the difference in making the change for the best.
Spread Salt =
as God's Kingdom Ambassadors, we earn the privilege of helping others to become as us.
While spreading the Gospel that Jesus Preached, we end up preserving, healing, adding flavor, and augmenting those things we come in contact with - namely, people!
As the curative and restorative Power of God is strewn throughout this world, we become more than what we were at the beginning of our new relationship.
Sow Encouragement =
With the mandate to be "...the Light of the world.... (Matthew 5: 14)," this enables us to shine and deposit radiant hope where despair may be.
The Children of God become planters of the very thing that THEY were looking for... assurance that life is worth it and even better remains when that is done.
Sometimes we feel that the effort of fighting ourselves, others, elements, and attitudes rarely produce anything; however, as we continue to press through those challenges, we experience something indescribable... JOY.
That by-product of the fight is highly contagious and remains long after the scars have healed.
Where We Go
- As the Spirit of God Leads
- Where we are not expected to be
- Where we are well needed although maybe not welcomed
- Where mountains require relocation and obstacles require straightening
In short... EVERYWHERE!